Now here’s an interesting event! If an Ironman has a 17 hour cut off, this 10k run has a 1 hour cut off! As you all know, a sub 1 hour for a 10k run is the standard finishing time set by most runners. Our friends from Pinoy Fitness got something really special here! Read on below for the details!
Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 10K Challenge
September 22, 2013
Bonifacio Global City
Organizer: PepSquad Events
10K – PHP 700
Reebok Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5min/km and below)
Enervon Active Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5min/km and below)
Enervon HP Wave – (500 Slots) – Suggested Pace (5min/km and above)
– Each wave will be released at timed intervals to make sure runners will be able to race at the maximum speed possible.
– Only SUB-1 10K Finishers will be able to receive the Pinoy Fitness SUB-1 Medal
Sub-1 10K FAQ:
1. What happens if you don’t finish in 1 hour?
– You will still be allowed to finish the race, but you will not be able to get the PF Sub-1 10K Medal
2. Will each wave have a different time?
– Yes, Each wave will be recorded separately, for runners finishing less than 1 hour based on Gun Time, they would immediately receive their SUB-1 Medals, if not, Chip Time will be verified and runners with Chip Time to be less than 1 hour can still avail of the Medal
3. Why is there a suggested Wave Pace?
– This is to make sure the faster runners are in the Front waves to make sure every runner can run at their best speed, of course everyone is free to choose which wave they choose, just be aware of the wave you are in.
Online Registration: (July 22 – August 30, 2013)
To Register Online ->
IN-STORE Registration: (August 15 – September 15, 2013 or until supplies last)
– Pep Squad Events Office, Makati (Second Floor, Raha Sulayman Building, 108 Benavidez St. Legaspi Village, Makati City)
– Reebok, Trinoma
– Reebok, Megamall
– Fitness & Athletics, BGC
– Reebok, Festival Mall