A familiar face in the triathlon community, he is not called “The Legend” for nothing. Having been in the scene since the beginning, this “legendary” triathlete helps run the famous family owned Playa Papagayo beach resort in Subic. Read on as he talks to us about what it’s like to compete in 150+…
- Mary Joy Tabal wins RP’s First Gold!
- New Music Video By Yeng Constantino Powers The Filipino Athletes
- Mt. Mayon Triathlon 2017 | Race Results and Review
- Sun Life Stages Aquathlon Event
- The Cobra IRONMAN 70.3 Philippines Conundrum
- Powerman Philippines Asian Championships Presented by Summit Natural Drinking Water