*note: details are subject to change without prior notice.
- Triman Triathlon 2017
- June 18, 2017
- Fontana Hot Spring Leisure Parks Resort, Clark
- 6:00 am Race Start
- FULL Distance : 900m Swim – 30k Bike – 5k Run
- LITE Distance : 600m Swim – 20k Bike – 2.5k Run
- MP3 players and other music devices are ALLOWED on the RUN but IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the bike
- The race is DRAFT LEGAL.
- Absolutely no helmet, no ride.
- All race kits will be available on Sunday morning (come early!)
- Optional race kit claiming on Saturday (Venue and Schedule : TBA)
- NO CUT OFF TIME
Race Schedule :
Note : Release time is subject to change without prior notice
3:00am : Race Packet Claiming / Body Marking / Bike Check In
5:45am : Race Briefing
6:00am : WAVE 1 – RELAY / F 15-19 / F 50-Above
6:15am : WAVE 2 – F 20-29 / F 40-49
6:30am : WAVE 3 – F 30-39
6:45am : WAVE 4 – M 45-49 / M 50-54 / M 55-Above
7:00am : WAVE 5 – M 15-19 / M 20-24
7:15am : WAVE 6 – M 40-44
7:30am : WAVE 7 – M 35-39
7:45am : WAVE 8 – M 25-29
8:00am : WAVE 9 – M 30-34
8:15am : LITE Distance – ALL FEMALE
8:30am : FULL Distance – ALL MALE
10:00am : Awarding
11:00am : Race End
*BIKE CHECK IN WILL CLOSE STRICTLY AT 6:30 AM. PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CHECK IN THEIR BIKES AFTER 6:30AM.
Directions going to Fontana can be found here.
LINK : http://www.maplandia.com/philippines/region-3/pampanga/angeles/buildings/fontana-resort-clark-pampanga/
When can I claim my race kit on Sunday?
All race kits will be available at the expo area on race morning. Come early! We will announce if we will have kit claiming on Saturday.
Ack! I lost my registration slip! How can I claim my kit?
Please bring a valid government id with picture.
What’s inside my race kit?
Your race kit will contain the following :
- 1 Swim Cap
- 1 Race Bib (Your race number)
- 1 Bike Sticker
- 1 Helmet Sticker
- 4 Safety Pins
- 1 Wrist Tags
For the relay, your race kit will contain the same except it will have 12 safety pins and 2 or 3 race bibs and wrist tags. (Depending on the number of athlete’s per team)
For a faster transition, and if you don’t want to “make tusok tusok” your expensive tri suit, we will have race belts available at the SBR.ph booth.
How come there are so many stickers?! What will I do with the wrist strap?
You must wear your wrist strap at all times, you will not be allowed to enter the race course and transition area without it.
What about the timing chip?
Timing chip will be provided and will be available on race day.
As an extra security measure, please be reminded of the following :
- No one will be allowed to enter the transition area except for participants with the official wrist tag.
- After the race, no one will be allowed to get their bikes UNTIL THE LAST BIKER leaves transition for his/her final run.
- The number on your bike MUST MATCH with the number on your wrist tag, race bib, helmet sticker, and body marking.
- What if you lose my wrist tag? You will NOT BE ALLOWED to exit the transition area with your bike unless you can show proper identification.
*racecourse is subject to change without prior notice.
Athletes will be released in waves (by age groups). Athletes will complete 3 loops of 300m and then after completing the swim, athletes will run to the transition area for T1. For safety purposes, diving is allowed (but will be highly discouraged). If ever you will dive, make sure hindi plakda, marami pong nanunuod :). Please exercise extreme caution when entering the pool. Let’s remember that this is a FUN race.
*TRIMAN LITE participants will do 2 loops.
*For the relays : The other relay team members must wait for their teammate at the transition area.
Fontana Olympic Size Pool
BIKE AND RUN COURSE
That’s it. To make easier for everyone to count their loops, just remember to count up to 3 . But as the saying goes, even if we have timing chips, it’s every athlete’s responsibility to count their own loops.
* TRIMAN LITE participants will do 2 loops of the bike course.
* TRIMAN LITE participants will do a separate course on the run. (Course TBA)
Like what we always say to our participants, just enjoy! 🙂 Most importantly, don’t forget to share the fun and camaraderie of the SBR.ph Tri Series among’st other participants. If you see someone struggling, give them an encouragement by tapping them on the shoulder or saying the famous words, “let’s go!” or “go! go!, Triman”. . Good luck!
YOU “WILL BE” A TRIMAN!