Fondo Manila is a cycling event that promotes camaraderie among enthusiasts, and develops an appreciation for the discovery of scenic routes around the country. Fondo Manila is open to all fitness levels.
1. Is Fondo Manila a race?
No, Fondo Manila is a cycling event that promotes camaraderie among enthusiasts, and develops an appreciation for the discovery of scenic routes around the country. Fondo Manila is open to all fitness levels.
2. How long is Fondo Manila?
Fondo Manila will cover a distance of 100 kilometers (62 miles). Participants will take a leisurely bike ride that will take approximately 4-6 hours, depending on the fitness level.
3. How do I register?
Fill up the Fondo Manila registration form, and email to [email protected] Payments may also be made via bank deposit. (You may email for further details)
4. What does the PhP 1500 entry fee cover?
The PhP 1500 entry fee includes the use of shower, locker room, lunch at Sherwood Country Club (General Trias, Cavite) and limited edition Fondo Manila giveaway.
5. Is the Php 1500 entry free refundable?
The entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. Do we start from Sherwood Hills?
Yes, all riders will ride together starting from Sherwood Hills. Remember that this is a ride to encourage friendship among participants.
7. Are there pace groups I can ride with?
Yes, there will be 5 groups divided by the ability of the riders. We want everyone to finish the 100K ride and have fun.
8. Can I have my car follow me while I ride?
Yes, but we do not encourage this as this is likely to cause traffic. We shall be riding in open roads.
9. Do I need to bring a flat kit or spare tubes?
Yes, but we will also have a sag and lead vehicles with flat kits and spare wheels.
10. How far are feed stops?
Feed stops will be located every 20 kilometers. Feed stops will have water and sports drinks.
11. Can I switch groups in the middle of the ride?
Yes, as long as you inform your sag vehicle.Every group will have their own sag vehicle.
12. Will there be party poopers who will show off by riding too fast ?
We hope not. We hope it won’t be you.
13. Will I dress my best for this event?
Yes, please dress your best for Fondo Manila since we will have a photo and video team.
14. Is there a party after the ride?
Yes, fun and adventure is the main goal of Fondo Manila.
15. Who can I contact if I have questions?
Patrick Joson at mobile 0917-527-7141.