This January 22, 2012, let’s all join the first major run of the year! The 2012 TIMEX “Time is Running” Run! As from what we can see in the poster, Papa P is running too! Anyone wanna gun for a SUB-PIOLO time?
For this event, SWIMBIKERUN.ph and TIMEX SPORTS PHILIPPINES is giving away 5 FREE race kits!
How to win? We’ll make it simple! Here’s how!
2. On SWIMBIKERUN.ph’s page, LOOK FOR THE TIMEX RUN 2012 post and answer the question “What’s your 2012 running resolution?”
3. Make sure to WRITE YOUR ANSWER on the TIMEX RUN 2012 post!
4. Get as many of your friends to LIKE your answer!
5. Top 5 answer with the most number of LIKES wins!
6. The winners can choose ANY distance they want to run. (5k, 10k, or 16k)
That’s it! Thanks and good luck to everyone!
Contest will run up to this friday! (1/6/2012)
2012 Timex Run, Time is Running, will be held on January 22, 2012 at the Bonifacio Global City (BGC) with 5k, 10k and 16k race categories.
ONLINE Registration: November 28, 2011 to January 4, 2012.
In-Store REGULAR Registration: December 5, 2011 to January 4, 2012 (12:00 nn – 8:00 pm)
In-Store LATE Registration: January 5 to 15, 2012 (12:00 nn – 8:00 pm)
|Race Category||Registration Fee||Race Features|
|5K||Php650||Bib w/ Timing tag and Singlet, Discount Coupon from Timex|
|10K||Php700||Bib w/ Timing tag and Singlet, Discount Coupon from Timex|
|16K||Php750||Bib w/ Timing tag and Singlet, Discount Coupon from Timex|
|Race Category||Assembly Time||Gun Start||Race Maps|
|5K||TBA||TBA||view 5k map|
|10K||TBA||TBA||view 10k map|
|16K||TBA||TBA||view 21k map|
- Race kits may run out before January 15, 2012 therefore, registration may end before the announced deadline.
- A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
- For you concerns, please contact (CALL ONLY) any of the following RunRio hotline numbers (10am – 6pm, Monday to Friday CALL ONLY) :
Globe 0916 5709220 Smart 0929 7178164 Landline (632) 703-1736
- RunRio Email Addresses: