We’re ALL IN for the adidas King of the Road 2013! Sign up now and be part of biggest annual running event of the Philippines!
How to Join KOTR 2013
There are two ways to sign up for this year’s adidas King of the Road Philippines:
- Visit http://adidaskingoftheroad.com/ph and register online by filling up all the required fields (not available for 10KM Relay for Students). Online registration is open from May 2 to June 23, 2013.
- Visit any of the seven (7) adidas KOTR 2013 registration sites in the following stores —adidas Greenbelt 3, adidas SM Mall of Asia, adidas SM Megamall, adidas Powerplant, adidas Trinoma, adidas Two Parkade (Bonifacio Global City), or Runnr at Bonifacio High Street. Onsite registration is open from May 2 to June 30, 2013.
Race fees are as follows: P1,300 for the 16.8K race; P1,100 for for the 10K regular race; and P800 for for the 10K students’ race. Runners signing up for the 10K students’ race will have to present vaild student IDs (must be valid until July 7, 2013) at the registration sites.
There is also a discount for runners that sign up in large groups. Participants who register with their friends and family at the same time at the registration site get the following discounts:
- Group of 10 runners = Php100 off each
- Group of 15 runners = Php150 off each
- Group of 20 runners = Php200 off each
Supporting this year’s race are the sponsors Summit Water, 100 Plus, Sennheiser, EO Optical, adidas Bodycare, L Timestudio, and Century Tuna.
For more news, updates, and promos on adidas KOTR 2013, visit www.facebook.com/adidas or follow the conversation with #kotrph2013.
adidas KOTR 2013 Singlets