Get ready for the 3rd leg of the SBR.ph Tri Series! The Triman Triathlon is just around the corner! Check out the info below for the official race info, gun start, course maps, and the start list!
Race Info :
- Triman Triathlon | 900m Swim – 30k Bike – 5k Run | June 15, 2014 | Fontana Hot Spring Leisure Parks Resort, Clark.
- All race packs to be claimed on race day.
- Gun start 6am.
- Food will be served for all the participants after the race.
- Stay for the raffle!
Race Schedule :
Note : Release time is subject to change depending on the flow of traffic in the water.
4:00am : Race Packet Claiming / Body Marking / Bike Check In
5:45am : Race Briefing
6:00am : Wave 1 Start (ALL WOMEN / RELAY)
6:20am : Wave 2 Start (M 45-Above)
6:40am : Wave 3 Start (M 16-19 / M 20-24 / M 25-29)
7:00am : Wave 4 Start (M 30-34)
7:20am : Wave 5 Start (M 35-39)
7:40am : Wave 6 Start (M 40-44)
Fontana Olympic Size Pool
When can I claim my race kit?
All race kits will be available on race day.
Ack! I lost my registration slip! How can I claim my kit?
Please bring a valid government id with picture.
What’s inside my race kit?
Your race kit will contain the following :
- 1 SBR.ph Swim Cap
- 1 Race Bib (Your race number)
- 2 Bike Stickers
- 1 Helmet Sticker
- 4 Safety Pins
- 1 Wrist Band
For the relay, your race kit will contain the same except it will have 12 safety pins and 2 or 3 race bibs and wrist bands. (Depending on the number of athlete’s per team)
For a faster transition, and if you don’t want to “make tusok tusok” your expensive tri suit, we will have SLS3 race belts available at the SBR.ph booth.
How come there are so many stickers?! What will I do with the wrist strap?
For a better illustration, check out this info sheet from the Philippine Duathlon Series.
What about the timing chip?
Timing chip will be provided and will be available on race day.
You (and your bike’s!) security is our #1 concern. So as an extra security measure, please be reminded of the following :
- No one will be allowed to enter the transition area except for participants with the official wrist tag.
- After the race, no one will be allowed to get their bikes UNTIL THE LAST BIKER leaves transition for his/her final run.
- The number on your bike MUST MATCH with the number on your wrist tag, race bib, helmet sticker, and body marking.
- What if I lose my wrist tag? You will NOT BE ALLOWED to exit the transition area with your bike unless you can show proper identification.
Expect long lines as we’re still testing this new format. Rest assured, this is all for your safety and peace of mind. So we’re hoping for your utmost cooperation.
Race Course :
Athletes will be released in waves (by age groups). Athletes will have to complete 3 loops of 300m before exiting for T1. For safety purposes,
Bike / Run Course :
The bike is a 3 loop ride which goes around the perimeter of Fontana and Clark. The course is virtually traffic free and very aero! There is a fast, long, and enjoyable straight downhill section and then a slight incline as you head back. Upon entering T2, athletes will make run 2 loops around the very scenic and homey atmosphere of Fontana Leisure Park, before heading to the finish line.
Booked your room at Fontana already? If not, please take note of the special discounts that Fontana is offering to ALL Triman Triathlon participants.
1. 30% OFF on accommodation with breakfast and water theme park tickets (number of tickets and coupons vary on villa type)
2. 50% OFF on accommodation only
For the booking requirements, you may contact Fontana Hotspring Leisure Parks at :
Cellphone Number: 0917-553-7665
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be ready with the following information:
Date of Arrival:
Date of Departure:
Company Name: Participant of the triman triathlon
Don’t forget to take advantage of the SBR.ph Shop Triman Triathlon promo!
Get 10% off on ALL Garmin and SLS3 Compression Products at the SBR.ph Online Shop!
Visit the shop at www.swimbikerun.ph/sbrshop and enter the following code during check out
For Garmin = GPS10OFF
For SLS3 = SLS310OFF
Click here to know more about the promo!
10. Stay after the race because we will raffle off….
A CATEYE Q3A! Measures h.r., altitude, speed, and cadence! A super cool multisport watch!
That’s it for now! Thanks and see you guys this weekend!
(Updated as of 6/14/14)
DOWNLOAD start list.
Note : For missings registrations, email us ASAP at email@example.com.