Get ready for the 7th Anvaya Cove Invitational Triathlon! The event is set on October 18-19 and will feature a standard triathlon, sprint, mini sprint, and a family relay.
QUICK FACTS :
Date: October 18-19, 2014
Venue: Anvaya Cove Beach & Nature Club (ACBNC), Bataan
Race Distances (subject to change) / Events:
- Standard Distance: 1.5km (2 loops) 40km (3 loops) 10km (4 loops)
- Sprint: 750m (1 loop) 20km (2 loops) 5km (2 loops)
- Sprint/Family Relay: 750m (1 loop) 20km (2 loops) 5km (2 loops)
- Mini-Sprint: 500m (1loop) 9km (1 loop) 2.5km (1 loop)
- 8 & under 25m 200m
- 9-10 200m 2km 1km
- 11-12 300m 4km 2km
The Anvaya Cove Beach & Nature Club, a 1st class facility, opens its doors to the tri-community to host its annual multi-sport event, made tough by the Club’s hills and lay out. ACBNC Members will be given a 50% discount. Events include a SuperTriKids Aquathlon for kids 8 & under & a Sprint Relay a Relay (Immediate family members 13 YO & older) event for 2 or 3 person teams, any gender.
– Body marking (race numbers) must appear on both upper
arms and both legs.
– Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack
in the transition area.
– Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
– Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
– Athletes must follow all traffic rules and watch out for
his/her own road safety
– DRAFTING IS NOT ALLOWED for all participants.
– NO Overtaking on downhill portions of the bike
Race Course Description:
Swim: Beach start, rectangular course
Bike: 3km hilly ride over paved road from the main Clubhouse area to the main gate. Go out the main gate & turn left towards Morong to a turnaround point over another 2km of cement road, a loop through hilly Mango Grove, & then back to main Clubhouse. For the Standard Distance, a portion of the course will be a step descent then climb from the gate to the
Run: From Transition onto smooth cart paths
Sprint (16 & above)
Top 3 Over-All, Male & Female
Top 3 Relay & Family Relay Teams
Top 3 of each Age group:
Male: 18~24, 25~29, 30~34, 35~39, 40~44, 45~49, 50~54, 55~59, 60 & above
Female: 18~24, 25~34, 35~44, 45 & above
SuperTriKids Mini Sprint (13 & above)
Top 3, Male & Female: 8 & under, 9~10, 11~12 Top 3, Male & Female: 13~15; 15 & above
Awards and Prizes: All winners get medals. All finishers get t-shirts and post-race brunch
Saturday, October 18:
10:00 AM Pick up of Race Packets
2:00 PM Check-in for STK
2:30 Briefing for STK
3:00 Start of STK Races (youngest to eldest)
6:00 Race Briefing for Sprint / Awarding of STK
6:30 Pasta Dinner
Sunday, October 19:
5:30 am Check-in for Sprint
6:30 Start of Race
10:00 Award Ceremonies & Brunch
Anvaya Cove Beach & Nature Club Rooms Rates (subject to change):
Garden Room- P 6,000.
Garden Terrace- P 7,000.
Lagoon Terrace- P 8,000.
Anvaya Suite- P10,000.
• Participants must register at the Welcome Pavilion
• Rates apply to Single or Double Occupancy with breakfast for 2 persons.
• Children 12 years old & above are considered adults
• Rooms are adequate for a maximum of 4 persons
• Additional charge for extra person of P700 per night, breakfast & beddings included
• Check-in time: no later than 2pm & Check-out: no later than 12nn
• Room charges are inclusive of government tax & subject to 10% service charge
Day Guest Fees: P400 per person
• Charged to support team & family members of participants who are not staying at ACBNC
• Guest Fees include P250 consumables applicable to Food & Beverages
For more information contact: Tel # 793-9000; Fax # 793-9088; Mobile # +63917-8-ANVAYA
e-mail: [email protected]
Submit filled-up entry form with your fee at Registration Center mentioned below.
Participants may also pay through:
– BPI (Tomas T. Carrasco, Jr. C/A No. 0081-0483-63),
– PNB (Triathlon Association of the Philippines, C/A No. 1002-3310-0013).
– Bank of Commerce – C/A # 066-000011755 (Triathlon Association of the Philippines)
Then, fax entry form and deposit slip (clear &/or enlarged copy) with name to Fax #: 809-2713.
TRAP Head Office
Room 101, Building B, Philsports Complex (ULTRA), Pasig City
Tel. #: +632-710-8259 or +632-399-6598; Fax: +632-809-2713; website: www.triathlon.org.ph
Bike King at Bonifacio High Street (c/o Raul Cuevas and Che) Tel. #: +632-856-3362
Speedo Concept Stores at Ayala Alabang Town Center , SM Megamall, Podium, Glorietta 4 Makati ,
Bonifacio High Street , and Mall of Asia
Allan Carrasco email: [email protected]
Mobile phone: + 63-921-995-4764
Fabie David, Registration & Secretariat Head email: [email protected]
Mobile phone: +63-915-639-4233
Sprint/Mini Sprint- P3,000. (until Aug 31) P3,500. (Sep 1-30) P4,500. (Oct 1-7)
Sprint Relay- P6,500. (until Aug 31) P8,000. (Sep 1-30) P11,000. (Oct 1-7)
Standard Distance- P3,500. (until Aug 31) 4,000. (Sep 1-30) P5,000. (Oct 1-7)
The fee which will cover Guest Fees, cost of participation, insurance, post-race brunch, a Pasta Dinner (for Sprint participants), a race packet & a finisher’s t-shirt.
50% off for ACNBC members; 20% for Senior Citizens & students not participating in the STK races. Only one discount will apply.