This is it, SBR.ph nation! We’re all set for our final event of the year, the Duaman Duathlon X2! First of all, we would like to thank EVERYONE who supported our 4 part tri series! None of this would have been possible without your support!
See below for the official race details as well as some important announcements!
Duaman Duathlon X2
- September 21, 2014
- 12k Run, 40k Bike, 6k Run
- Nuvali Sta. Rosa
3:30 am : Race packet claiming / Body marking Note : All race packets will be available on race day. 5:45 am : Race briefing 6:00 am : Gun Start 9:30 am : Awarding 11:00 am : Race End
* For safety and security purposes, participants will ONLY BE ALLOWED to get their bikes after the LAST BIKER leaves transition.
* Make sure you arrive early for a hassle free registration!
- Drafting is allowed
- Earphones / Mp3 players during the bike is not allowed.
- No helmet / no ride.
OFFICIAL VENUE PARTNER :
PARKING IS ALLOWED ONLY IN THE GREEN AREAS. Run 1 / Run 2 The run will be an easy 4 loop / 3k per loop run.
We made it 4 loops so that it would be easy for everyone (especially the newbies!) to pace themselves throughout the run.
Bike Course / 40kms
The bike will be a 2 loop / 20k per loop ride.
Do note that NUVALI will be implementing it’s SHARE A ROAD / RIDE ON THE LEFT LANE policy for all bikers. So just stay left and you will be safe :)
*as of September 20, 2014 – 9am
For corrections : email us ASAP at [email protected]
DOWNLOAD start list.
– Entry fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-applicable to future races.
– Race numbers are non-transferable.
– NO HELMET, NO ENTRY, NO REFUND.
– FOLDING BIKES ARE ALLOWED
– MOUNTAIN BIKES ARE ALLOWED
– Your Dad / Brother’s hand me down bike is also allowed