Can’t make it to the official bike check in cut off time? Check out the late check-in arrangement of the Century Tuna Ironman 70.3 Subic Bay. Check out the announcement from Sunrise Events, Inc.
We are opening a Late Check-In Window on Saturday March 7, 2015 between 6pm to 8pm due to numerous requests Guidelines as follows:
• The entire registration process will happen in one location only.
• Be sure to have your Government issued ID ready. This rule will be enforced strictly. Without it, you cannot begin the registration process.
• For Relay Teams, all team members MUST be present during the registration with individual Government Issued Identification Cards. Relay Teams will not be registered unless complete.
• Please bring your bike and all your Run Gears at The Subic Bay Exhibition & Convention Center (SBECC).
• The following will be done during the Late Check-in registration:
1. Athlete Registration (Presentation of Government Issued Identification )
2. Signing of Waiver
3. Race Pack Release
4. Loot Bag Release
5. Timing Chip Test and Release
6. Body Marking
7. Social Media Documentation
8. Turnover of T2 bags (Run Gear)
9. Tagging of Bike
10. Bike Check-In
• The entire process will approximately take 30 minutes each so it is important that you have all the things you need at hand.
• All race gears including bikes will be turned over to the registration team for proper transportation to the respective transition stations.
• By the time you get to Transition 1 on race day, all your race materials will be ready at your designated station.
• This arrangement will be closed at exactly 9pm using the Official Time.
• A $100.00 US Dollar (or its peso equivalent) Late Registration Fee will be collected prior to registration.
Article Source : http://ironman703subicbay.com/ct703/late-check-arrangement/
Article Publisher : Sunrise Events, Inc.