The second leg of the 2015 SBR.ph Tri Series trilogy is just around the corner, SBR.ph nation! Check out the details below for a hassle free race!
Complete start list will be uploaded by 7am tomorrow.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2015 DUAMAN DUATHLON IS CLOSED.
- April 19, 2015
- 6km Run, 20km Bike, 3km Run
- Nuvali Sta. Rosa
- MP3 players / iPods / and other music devices : all kinds of portable music players are strictly prohibited.
- Absolutely no helmet, no ride.
Top 3 for Overall Male / Female Winners Php 3,000, Php 2,000, Php 1,000 and trophies respectively Male Age Group • Trophies for Top 3 15~19 yrs, 20~24, 25~29, 30~34,35~39, 40~44, 45~49, 50-Above Female Age Group • Trophies for Top 3 15~19 yrs, 20~29, 30~39, 40-Above
3:30 am : Race packet claiming / body marking Note : All race packets will be available on race day. 6:15 am : Race briefing 6:30 am : Gun start (all participants in one wave) 10:00 am : Awarding 11:00 am : Race End
* For safety and security purposes, participants will ONLY BE ALLOWED to get their bikes after the LAST BIKER leaves transition. Make sure you arrive early for a hassle free registration!
Race Kit Info
When can I claim my race kit? All race kits will be available on race day. Ack! I lost my registration slip! How can I claim my kit? Please bring a valid government id with picture. What’s inside my race kit? Your race kit will contain the following :
- 1 Race Bib (Your race number)
- 2 Bike Stickers
- 1 Helmet Sticker
- 4 Safety Pins
- 1 Wrist Band
This is the 2014 Duaman Duathlon race kit. The updated one will be posted soon.
For the relay, your race kit will contain the same except it will have 12 safety pins and 2 or 3 race bibs and wrist bands. (Depending on the number of athlete’s per team)
For a faster transition, and if you don’t want to “make tusok tusok” your expensive tri suit, we will have race belts available at the SBR.ph booth. How come there are so many stickers?! What will I do with the wrist strap? Wrist straps should be worn at all times during the race. What about the timing chip? The timing chip WILL BE ATTACHED to your race bib.
Your (and your bike) security is our #1 concern. So as an extra security measure, please be reminded of the following :
- No one will be allowed to enter the transition area except for participants with the official wrist tag.
- After the race, no one will be allowed to get their bikes UNTIL THE LAST BIKER leaves transition for his/her final run.
- The number on your bike MUST MATCH with the number on your wrist tag, race bib, helmet sticker, and body marking.
- What if I lose my wrist tag? You will NOT BE ALLOWED to exit the transition area with your bike unless you can show proper identification.
Duaman Duathlon Medal
OFFICIAL VENUE PARTNER :
Run 1 / Run 2 (6km and 3km) The run will be an easy 2 loop 6km run (3km per loop) and then a 1 loop 3k run after the bike (this is your run 2).We made it loops so that it would be easy for everyone (especially the newbies!) to pace themselves throughout the run. There will be PLENTY of aid stations throughout the run course so make to stay hydrated! Bike Course / 20kms The bike will be a 1 loop – 20k ride. Do note that NUVALI will be implementing it’s SHARE A ROAD / RIDE ON THE LEFT LANE policy for all bikers. So just stay left and you will be safe