Get ready for leg 2 of the Open Water Challenge on July 18, 2015 at Pico de Loro! We go a lil longer this time with distances such as 1.5km, 2km, and 3km. This is the perfect tune up event for the upcoming big races!
The second leg is set at the Pico de Loro and dubbed as the Tidal Wave Challenge! The distances are 1.5km, 2km, and 3km!
For the kids, we have the Dolphin Category which is a 300m swim for the 6-9 year olds and a 500m swim for the kids 10 to 15 years old.
The collegiate distance (1.5km) is only for college students. If you want to register for the said category, you must present a valid id upon registration.
Note : We will add the collegiate category in the updated poster.
The main category is the individual category wherein you have 3 distances to choose from. For open water starters, we have the 1.5km swim. For those training for various olympic distance races, you can join the 1.5km distance. If you’re joining the long distance races like the half-iron race in Cebu, then the 2km swim is the right distance for you! If 2km is still to short, we have the 3km swim which is our main category. We also have a 2-man and 3-man relay team where each member WILL SWIM 1.5kms EACH!
Don’t want to swim alone? Then sign up for the buddy-buddy category! Wherein you and your partner will START and FINISH at the same time
Sounds exciting? Trust us, IT IS! Click the registration link below and register now!
See you at the race!
8:00am Gun Start for Kids and Collegiate
8:30am Mass Gun Start – Buddy Buddy, Relay, Individual 1.5km, 2km and 3km
10:30am BRUNCH / AWARDING/
Special rate for companions. : P 560 for Adults P 300 for children under 12 years of age. :)
For hotel bookings, kindly contact Ms. Ciara Role. Our point person for Pico de Loro Cove. You may contact the reservations team through the contacts below:
1.) Dolphin Category / Kids : Php 900
– 6 to 9 y/o (300m), 10 to 15 y/o(600m)
2.) Collegiate (1.5K): Php 1,200
3.) 3-man team (1K x 3 men) : Php 3,500
5.) Individual (1.5K, 2K, 3K) : Php 1,600
6.) Buddy-Buddy (2-man / 1.5km) : Php P2,500
You have the option to register and pay bank deposit or via our registration partners. We’re still finalizing the list of shops but you may now register online and settle via bank deposit.
Bank Deposit via SWIMBIKERUN.ph
- DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM. (Click the link to download file)
- Deposit payment to :
Carlos de Guzman
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Carlos de Guzman
Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Email us the completed registration form along with the deposit slip (with your name) to [email protected]
- For collegiate category participants, send us a copy of your valid 2014-2015 school i.d.
- Write on the subject Aquaman Open Water Challenge Leg 2 (change to desired leg) to make sure its filtered properly.
- Wait for a confirmation email from us. If you didn’t receive an email, kindly resend your email registration or contact us via our facebook and twitter page (@SWIMBIKERUNph).
- Keep a copy of the completed registration form and the deposit slip for safekeeping.