Now on its 7th year, Bike King Duathlon will have the usual 6km run – 60km bike – 4km run distance. On top of this, there is a short but sweet distance of 3km run – 30km bike – 2km run. The heavy headwind, rolling terrain, and false flats all make for one exciting and challenging race.
This unique duathlon race will bring us back to where Duathlon started for Bike King – Clark Global City. Run inside the sprawling property of CGC, mount your bikes and pedal your way to SCTEx from South Clark to Porac (2 loops for long distance) before you head back to where you started.
DATE: September 9, 2018 Sunday
VENUE: Clark Global City, Pampanga – SCTEX
6km Run – 60km Bike – 4km Run
3km Run – 30km Bike – 2km Run
|Early Bird rate
May 1 to June 16
|Regular reg rate
June 17 to July 21
|Late reg rate
July 22 to August 5
|Individual Long or Sprint
Online processing fee
Total Reg Fee
|2-man Relay Long Distance
Online processing fee
Total Reg Fee
Long distance open to Road and Triathlon Bikes only
Sprint distance open to Road, Triathlon and Mountain bikes
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
|Sept 8, Saturday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM||Race Kit Claiming And Expo||One Aerospace Building, Clark Global City|
|Sept 9, Sunday||4:00 AM – 5:30 AM||Race Kit Claiming and Bike Check-In||Clark Global City, race village|
|6:00 AM||START OF RACE||Clark Global City|
|6:00 AM||Expo||Clark Global City, race village|
|10:00 AM||Bike Cut-Off|
|11:00 AM||Run 2 Cut-Off|
- Last day of registration is August 5 or earlier if slots run out.
- Registration fees non-transferable.
- Refund Policy:
- Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office, email:[email protected]
- It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. Upon confirmation of this request, athletes are eligible for a partial refund as follows:
- Any requests received on or before May 31, 2018 will be eligible for a 80% refund.
- Any request received after June 1 but on or before July 15 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Any request received after July 15 will no longer be eligible for refund under any circumstances.
- If you do not receive a response from the race office with 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should email us again at [email protected]
BANK DEPOSIT REGISTRATION OPTION
- If interested, send an e-mail to [email protected] for details and procedure
12+1 REGISTRATION PROMO FOR LONG AND SPRINT INDIVIDUAL CATEGORIES
- E-mail to [email protected] should include the ff:
- List of twelve (12) of your online registered teammates
- Full name, e-mail and distance your 13th member is joining
- Once verified, an online registration code will be sent for the 13th member
- 13th member may use that code to register online for free
LONG DISTANCE CATEGORY
- Male Age Group (18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-above)
- Female Age Group (18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-above)
SPRINT DISTANCE CATEGORY
- Male Age Group (15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-above)
- Female Age Group (15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-above)
Long Distance (top 3)
- All Male team
- All Female team
- Mixed team
- Family relay (first degree consanguinity only)
TEAM COMPETITION (LONG DISTANCE ONLY)
- Team Competition:
Athletes must enter their Team affiliation upon registration. The time of the team will be the accumulated time of the top 5 members of the team with a minimum of 1 Female athlete.
- All Top 3 Male/ Female Category winners will receive trophies.
- Top 3 Team Competition winners will receive one trophy per team
- All Top 3 relay winners will receive trophies.
- Timing Chip and Race Bib/ Wristband/ Bike & Helmet sticker
- Event Shirt
- Loot bag
- Finisher’s Medal
Via : (www.bikekingphilippines.com)