This unique duathlon race will bring us back to where Duathlon started for Bike King – Clark Global City. Run inside the sprawling property of CGC, mount your bikes and pedal your way to SCTEx from South Clark to Porac to Floridablanca before you head back to where you started.
Now on its second year, the Clark Global City Duathlon Co-Presented by Smart will give you two distances:
A challenging 6km run – 60km bike – 4km run and,
A short and sweet 3km run – 30km bike – 2km run
The 60km will be a total of 2 loops along the smooth roads of SCTEx. Run will be on the flat roads of CGC.
This race will be preceded with an Event expo on Saturday, May 11.
After the race, participants and their supporters alike can then partake in their post-race meal, shop for more gear at the Event Expo.
DATE: May 12, 2019, Sunday
VENUE: Clark Global City, Pampanga – SCTEx
6km Run – 60km Bike – 4km Run
3km Run – 30km Bike – 2km Run
BASIC ENTRY FEE
March 4 – April 25, 2019
|Individual Long or Sprint
Online processing fee
Total Reg Fee
|2-Man Relay Team
Online processing fee
Total Reg Fee
EVENT MERCHANDISE ADD-ONS:
|INDIVIDUAL Category Race Add-ons:|
|Individual Finishers’ Medal||315.00|
|Individual Event Shirt||367.50|
|Individual Post Race Meal||262.50|
|RELAY Category Race Add-ons:|
|Individual Finishers’ Medal (for 2)||630.00|
|Individual Event Shirt (for 2)||735.00|
|Individual Post Race Meal (for 2)||525.00|
Long distance open to Road and Triathlon Bikes only
Sprint distance open to Road, Triathlon and Mountain bikes
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
|May 11, Saturday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM||Race Kit Claiming and Expo||Aeropark|
|Clark Global City|
|May 12, Sunday||Clark Global City|
|4:00 AM – 5:30 AM||Race Kit Claiming and Bike Check-In|
|6:00 AM||START OF RACE|
|10:00 AM||Bike Cut-Off|
|11:00 AM||Run 2 Cut-Off|
|11:00 AM||Awarding or earlier|
- You may register online from March 4, 2019 to April 25, 2019 by clicking on http://bikekingphilippines.com/ . Registration fees may be paid online via credit or debit cards or via bank deposit.
- TO PAY VIA BANK DEPOSIT:
- All Athletes who will pay thru bank deposit must specify what Event Merchandise Add-ons they want to avail (on top of Php 1,900.00 Basic fees)or if they will only pay for the Basic Reg Fee.
- Deposit correct Total Reg Fee (Basic Reg Fee + Add-ons) amount to RUN BIKE SWIM INC. BDO SA 008170005057
- Email copy of your deposit slip and indicate the Category you are joining (Individual or Relay) ASAP to: [email protected]
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to inform us that payment has been made
- Registrant must only deposit his/her payment on or before the last day of registration. Payments made AFTER April 25, 2019 will NOT be entertained.
- Upon receipt of the deposit slip, you will be given a registration code. Please use this code to register. You will not be included in the start list if you do not successfully register on-line.
- You do not have to click on any add-ons when you register since you already paid for it offline.
- Clark Global City Duathlon 2019 – https://regonline.activeglobal.com/cgcduathlon2019
- Your name will be added to the start list only if you have successfully paid for the correct amount of the race category you are joining and registered online using the code given to you
- Last day of registration is April 25 or earlier if slots run out.
- Registration fees non-transferable.
- Refund Policy:
- Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office, email:[email protected]
- It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. Upon confirmation of this request, athletes are eligible for a partial refund as follows:
- Any requests received on or before March 31, 2019 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Any requests received after April 25, will no longer be eligible for refund under any circumstances.
- If you do not receive a response from the race office with 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should email us again at [email protected]
LONG DISTANCE CATEGORY
- Male Age Group (18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-above)
- Female Age Group (18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-above)
SPRINT DISTANCE CATEGORY
- Male Age Group (15 – 19, 20 – 29, 30 – 39, 40 – 49, 50 – 59, 60-above)
- Female Age Group (15 – 19, 20 – 29, 30 – 39, 40 – 49, 50-above)
Long Distance only (top 3)
- All Male team
- All Female team
- Mixed team
TEAM COMPETITION (LONG DISTANCE ONLY)
Athletes must enter their Team affiliation upon registration. The time of the team will be the accumulated time of the top 5 members of the team with a minimum of 1 Female athlete.
- All Top 3 Male/ Female Category winners will receive trophies.
- Top 3 Team Competition winners will receive one trophy per team
- All Top 3 relay winners will receive trophies.
RACE INCLUSIONS and ADD-ONS
- Timing Chip and Race Bib/ Wristband/ Bike & Helmet sticker
- Event Shirt (add-on)
- Finisher’s Medal (add-on)
- Post-Race Meals (add-on)
Via : Bike King Philippines