ASICS has launched its new Autumn Winter 2023 collection, featuring a wide range of products across performance running, core performance sports, and ASICS SPORTSTYLE and apparel.
The new collection is designed to help people move better and feel better, both physically and mentally. It features state-of-the-art product innovations that are designed to improve performance, as well as stylish and comfortable designs that are perfect for everyday wear.
Some of the highlights of the new collection include:
- The GEL-KAYANO™ 30, the latest iteration of ASICS’ iconic running shoe, which is designed for a more comfortable and stable ride.
- The limited-edition GEL-RESOLUTION 9 Tennis Shoe in collaboration with high fashion house BOSS, which combines ASICS’ advanced technology with a sleek and modern design.
- The ACTIBREEZE AW23 line-up, which is developed with advanced breathability for performance enhancement.
- The AW23 NAGINO Collection, which has been crafted for women to inspire body confidence and enable women to move undistracted and freely.
- The new ASICS Autumn Winter 2023 collection is available now at ASICS stores, department stores, and leading stores nationwide.
To learn more about the new collection, visit ASICS.COM.
In addition to the new product launches, ASICS also announced the launch of the Move Every Mind study, a global initiative to tackle exercise inequality and to push forward the messaging of the positive impact movement has on mental health benefits and function.
The study will explore the relationship between exercise and mental health, and will look at how to make exercise more accessible and inclusive for everyone.
ASICS is committed to helping people move better and feel better, both physically and mentally. The new Autumn Winter 2023 collection and the Move Every Mind study are just two examples of how ASICS is working to achieve this goal.
To learn more about the Move Every Mind study, visit ASICS.COM/moveeverymind.