For ABSOLUTE BLACK items, please MESSAGE US VIA FACEBOOK FIRST for stock advisory check.
SPIDERLESS Round SRAM Direct Mount GXP chainring N/W
FOR STOCK AVAILABILITY, PLEASE MESSAGE FIRST
02 8931 1060 / 0955 526 8772 / 0918 343 5798
Office Hours: WEEKDAYS (Monday to Friday, except holidays) 9AM to 6PM
These direct mount chainrings save more than 150g over the regular spider and chainring combo. Reliable, extremely light, stiff and clean looking on the bike. Fear no more about loose chainring bolts or compatibility issues – go spiderless! This is currently the lightest solution on the bicycle market.
This chainring is for gxp and Long spindle BB30 crank model only. Always use a new chain with a new chainring. Optimized to ride in heavy mud thanks to specially designed chamfers.
The most advanced, Patent Pending narrow-wide tooth profile on the Market guarantee minimum 12 months of excellent chain retention capabilities! We mean it. You can finally take your chainkeeper off of the bike. Tested by XC Silver World Champion Marek Konwa.
- Replaces the existing chainring and spider on 3-bolt GXP cranks
- Narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain snug, allowing you to leave the chain guide behind
- Fits SRAM S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, XX1 and Truvativ AKA GXP cranks
- Works with 1×9/10/11sp or Singlespeed setups
- Saves over 150g from the stock ring and spider. 52g (30t)
- Designed in UK, manufactured in Poland
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.