BALEGA SOCKS ENDURO V-TECH QUARTER
SIZES: SMALL / MEDIUM / LARGE
- Hand-linked toe seam
- Extra deep heel pocket(added stitches) for perfect fit
- Protective cushioning for impact resistance
- Mesh, sensitive rib top for ultimate comfort
- V-Tech Arch Support System Technology for added structure
Balega socks are engineered with the company’s proprietary DryNamix moisture management technology that keeps feet cool and dry while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance, and durability. All of Balega’s running socks have been race tested and incorporate a hand linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot. The company also knits an extra deep heel pocket ensuring that each sock fits the foot perfectly and does not slide down during a run. VTech Arch Support System for adds structure along the arch of your foot, and extra cushioning on the heel for impact resistance. Designed with a medium volume construction. Drynamix Polyester 69%, Nylon 29%, Elastane 2%.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 8.6 x 5.5 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Item Code: 410212 L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.