BALEGA SOCKS ENDURO V-TECH QUARTER For Men and Women (Grey/Turquoise/Black)
- Drynamix Polyester 75%/Nylon 23%/Elastane 2%
- U.S. Made drynamix moisture management fibers
- Non constricting compression bands
- Sensitive rib top and extra deep heel pocket
- Mesh construction for added ventilation; cushioning for impact resistance
- Medium volume construction
The Balega Enduro V-Tech Quarter features enhanced compression bands, designed to create mid-foot support structure. The Enduro is the biggest selling Balega sock in the UK. It has US made fibers, Hand linked toe closure and an extra deep heel pocket to ensure the sock is ultra secure on the foot. The sock has mesh construction for ventilation and breathability to prevent blistering and Cushioning for impact resistance.
Balega socks are engineered with the company’s proprietary drynamix moisture management technology that keeps feet cool and dry while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance and durability. All of Balega running socks have been race tested and incorporate a hand linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot. The company also knits an extra deep heel pocket ensuring that each sock fits the foot perfectly and does not slide down during a run. TECH arch support system for adds structure along the arch of your foot, and extra cushioning on the heel for impact resistance. Designed with a medium volume construction.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 2 inches ; 9.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 ounces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.