BIANCHI HELMET LAZER NEON HELMET
Bianchi has partnered with Lazer helmets to bring you the Bianchi Neon model. With the classic gloss Bianchi Celeste color, along with the Bianchi logo, you can now accessorize your Bianchi kit with this great fitting and beautiful helmet. The Bianchi Neon helmet by Lazer meets all the USA standards for safety and durability. With the new Tail Light system built into the rear of the helmet for added safety. Constant stream of red light or push the button for blinking light.
- The Neon is a stunning addition to the Lazer line with two sizes for a great fit
- Rollsys is Lazer’s very own award winning fit system: simply control the size and the comfort by turning the wheel on the top of the helmet
- The Rollsys system permits an accurate and progressive peripheral sizing adjustment
- The fit of the helmet will be symmetrically tightened up without any pressure points on the head, with a simple one-handed adjustment
- By taking away the retention system at the back the Rollsys system is also the perfect solution for people with a ponytail
- • Construction | In-Mold (1 pieces)• Weight | 255 g (S)• Sizes | S cm 52-56 / M/L cm 55-61
- • Colours | CK16/White/Black
- • Certifications | CE – CPSC – AS
- • Ventilation | 16 vents
Lazer Roll-sys retention mechanism
The Roll-sys retention system gives you accurate and progressive sizing adjustment using a unique roller at the top of the helmet, allowing you to easily alter your fit with one finger, even while riding. The roller regulates the tension of a cable that is routed around the entire circumference of the head, giving totally even retention without pressure points or pinching. The system automatically centres the helmet on your head an also accommodates ponytails. Roll-sys is patented by Lazer and only available on Lazer Helmets.
Bianchi is one of the leading brands on the international market in the cycling sector and it boasts more than 130 years of history started in 1885
Bianchi, with its historical Italian brand, is a performance bicycle company characterized by product driven technology, Italian design and global market.
Bianchi believes the frame is the heart of the bicycle and it is constantly investing in material technology with the aim to produce the best bikes in the world.
Bianchi offers to the market a complete range of models for Road, MTB, City-Fitness, e-Bikes and accessories to meet the needs of all cyclists. All frames are designed and developed inside the Bianchi headquarter in Treviglio (Bergamo, Italy), same as all graphics and colors combinations.
With its Reparto Corse (Racing Department), Bianchi led the way with race proven geometry and technology as the market changed from steel to aluminum and then titanium, and now to the most advanced material: carbon.
Founded in 1885 by Edoardo Bianchi, F.I.V. Edoardo Bianchi Spa is part of Cycleurope AB Group – Swedish company of the Grimaldi Industri AB – known as one of the worldwide most important holding in the cycling sector.