FOR PRODUCT AVAILABILITY,
PLEASE INQUIRE FIRST BEFORE ORDERING
BULK ITEM ORDER, FLATRATE SHIPPING FEE DOES NOT APPLY
BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc THREE (2019)
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc gives riders the same top of the line engineering as BMC’s most accomplished road bike at less than half the cost. While the weight of this bike is a bit higher, it is built with the exact same geometry as some of the best bikes in the world at a fraction of the price. Equipped with Shimano RS 170 wheels, this bike is built for performance and comfort.
Like the SLR01, the SLR02 frame geometry was created by the ACE Technology supercomputer. It helped BMC create the ideal frame without adding any additional weight. That ideal frame iteration features asymmetrical tubing allowing a rider to find the perfect position with ease.
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc THREE is built for a balance of comfort, compliance, and speed. The Teammachine SLR02 Disc THREE can navigate tough terrain but is still stiff enough for a sprint. Using BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) and a premium carbon build, it performs well in the toughest conditions.
The BMC SLR02 Disc frame has an altered fork which compensates for wind forces and the thru-axle. BMC’s engineers were able to find the perfect way to accommodate a disc fork without adding an excessive amount of weight. A super light flat mount is also featured to secure the brakes reliably in a lightweight fashion. Even if the bike gets wet or has to go through some weather, these disc brakes will perform to their usual level.
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc THREE comes with the sleek minimalist design that BMC has become known for. The bike’s general appearance and its build design stay true to BMC’s simple but attractive appearance. For riders that choose to use a Shimano Di2, the junction box will be tucked away. While the SLR02 may appear simple from a distance but the elegant design and engineering will be noticed upon closer inspection.
BMC TEAMMACHINE SLR02 Disc THREE (2019)
105 7000 50/34 x 11-28
- Frame: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
- Fork: 12 x 100mm thru-axle; Disc-specific; Tapered steerer: 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”
- Seatpost: 15mm offset (0mm offset available)
- Tires: Designed for 25mm, maximum 28mm
- Frame Weight: 1045g
- Fork Weight: 405g
- Seatpost Weight: 195g
- Misc.: Light Thru-Axle Design (F&R=70g)
- Bottom Bracket Pressfit 86
- Brake Calipers Shimano 105 R7020
- Cassette Shimano 105 R7000, 11-32
- Chain Shimano HG601
- Crankset Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34
- Fork Teammachine SLR, 02 Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Frame Material ACE Technology, 02 Carbon, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 R7000
- Handlebar BMC RAB 02
- Headset Integrated, Tapered 1 1/8″-1 1/2″
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 R7000
- Rotors Shimano RT70, 160mm/140mm
- Saddle Fizik Antares R7 Manganese
- Seatpost Teammachine SLR02 “D” Premium Carbon, 15mm Offset
- Shifters / Levers Shimano 105 R7020
- Stem BMC RSM01
- Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700x25c
- Wheel – Front Shimano RS-170
- Wheel – Rear Shimano RS-170
*Specifications are subject to change.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.