Genacol is a safe substance that supplies the necessary elements in order to nutritionally support the body’s production of collagen.
It helps to:
- Maintain healthy joints*
- Relieve joint discomfort*
- Protect against cartilage deterioration and joint tissue degeneration*
- Improve mobility and flexibility of joints
AminoLock® collagen is a unique ingredient to Genacol that helps to maintain healthy joint*. It has the lowest molecular weight in the world, allowing superior bioavailability*.
- The effectiveness of AminoLock® collagen for joint health is proven by three published and internationally recognized clinical studies*.
- In addition, this technology is patent pending*. Our range of products is the solution for joint and bone health*.
- Genacol offers natural health products with the highest standard of quality, safety and efficacy in the market*.
- The merchandise is manufactured under medical grades according to the highest biotech standards and comply with all government requirements*.
- This explains why Genacol is the most widely used product line for joint health in Canada*.
- Genacol has won the Consumer’s Choice Award for the fifth consecutive year. Since year 2000, Genacol is present in more than 40 countries and has been a leader in joint health*.
Genacol’s AminoLock® Collagen is produced using a unique manufacturing procedure that takes collagen, and breaks it down to peptides that have a very low molecular weight*.
The result: a unique Collagen Hydrolysate of less than 1,000 Dalton that allows for greater absorption by the human body*.
Recently, ConsumerLab.com, an independent organization that evaluates nutritional products in the USA, recognized Genacol’s clinical study as: ONE OF THE LARGEST STUDIES ABOUT COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE*. The report also mentions that after 6 months of taking the collagen (Genacol) 51.6% of the participants reported better joint health (Bruyere, Comp Ther Med 2012)*.
Genacol’s AminoLock® Collagen is a unique protein complex that creates the lowest molecular size peptides in the world, creating the benefit of superior bioavailability and proven effectiveness for joint health (supported by 3 published scientific studies)*.
The proof of the effectiveness in using Genacol’s unique very low molecular weight AminoLock® Collagen is now patent pending in the USA (Application number 62/426,908) and Canada (Application number 017808-0005)*.
Our unique manufacturing process
Genacol’s AminoLock® Collagen is manufactured in Sunflower, Mississippi, USA, in an FDA regulated plant that is GMP and HACCP certified. It is created to a high standard using stainless steel equipment and a self-contained CIP (Clean In Process) system to ensure product cleanliness and traceability.
The manufacturing process includes:
- Enzymatic digestion
- Multiple filtration purification phases
- UHT (Ultra High Temperature) sterilization
- On site spray drying
- In-house water purification
The result is a premium quality collagen hydrolysate that is free from preservatives and additives.
Genacol’s AminoLock® Collagen is also manufactured without GMOs and is gluten-free.
The cattle used to produce our collagen are pasture-raised.