Professional grade mount for Garmin Edge® and Forerunner® GPS computers. Sleek design and placement of the computer enhances the use of the Garmin Edge® 200, 500, 510, 800, and 810 models. Mount can be configured for the Garmin Forerunner® 310XT and 910XT (requires the Garmin Quick Release Kit).
• STRONG – CNC machined aluminum platform engineered to securely hold your Garmin.
• POSITIVE – Advanced Injection Molded Garmin Interface improves computer holding power and retains K-EDGE’s signature definitive “click” with four secure locking points.
• PRO – Same ideal position as the original K-EDGE Garmin mount – low, tight, and aero. Improved design aesthetics with hidden bolts.
• COMPATIBLE – ¼ Turn Garmin interface for Edge Computers, can be oriented for the Forerunner 310XT/910XT.
The K-EDGE Computer Mount positions the Garmin computer display below the top of the handlebars, centered and in-front of the stem. This gives the user an improved ergonomic view of the display from their position on the bike and a wind-cheating, sleek cockpit.
Made in the USA, Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
• Compatibility – 31.8mm diameter handlebars
• Supported Computers – Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 800, 810 & Forerunner 310XT, 910XT
• CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform
• Injection Molded Garmin Specific Interface
• Weight – 32 grams
• Colors – Anodized Black, Red, or Gunmetal
• Warranty – All K-EDGE products are guaranteed to perform for a lifetime
• Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Swipe carousel to the left or to the right while holding your finger on the display.