Just because the weather’s warm doesn’t mean it’s hot enough to have that money burning a hole in your pocket. Specialized thinks you deserve performance without a high price tag, which is why they’ve pulled out all of the stops for their Enduro Comp Jersey. It’s made from their high-end, eco-friendly VaporRize fabric that’s light, airy, breathable, and incredible at wicking sweat away. The fit works for riders over the entire mountain—not too loose, not too tight, and there’s still plenty of room for pads and body armor. A zippered side pocket holds small items, and a comfortably casual crew neck interfaces nicely with packs.
– VaporRize fabric is environmentally friendly, made from recycled coffee and carbon yarns to accelerate moisture evaporation and to neutralize odors.
– One zippered side pocket houses your small trail essentials.
– Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable.
– Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
– Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is generous, comfortable, and leaves plenty of room for elbow pads and light armor.