Alloy road bike wheels – low profile
A product dedicated to those looking for a safe and durable equipment. Izar is a road racing bike wheel that meets the amateur’s wishes. It is an entry level product, for those who wish to venture into the use of road racing bikes. CNC machined hubs, alloy rims and an anodised Ergal cassette body give them high technical qualities for a product that meets all the needs of the amateur cyclist.
CLINCHER IN ALLOY
• Material: Clincher rim in alloy 6063 T6 anodized black
• Height profile: 30 mm, Wide profile: 15 mm
• Rim holes: front 28 holes, rear 28 holes
• Braking surface: alloy with anodized black braking surface
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
• Rim designation: 622 x 15 C
• Front: Ursus R20-F
• Rear: Ursus R20-R
• Material: Forged alloy hub on seal ball bearing.
• Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
• Braking system: Pads for alloy
• Quick Release: : Ursus WB05 alloy quick release