Hey everyone! Check out the 2013 TriUnited Series! Make sure to mark these dates for your multi-sport calendar next year. The series will have 4 major events and will include TriUnited teens – an exclusive category for junior triathletes (15-16 and 17-19 age groups).
See you guys there!
TriUnited 1: Standard | Laiya
March 10, 2013
– TriUnited goes back to Laiya with TriUnited’s first race in 2013: a standard distance triathlon with 1.5km swim, 40km bike, and 10km run. The perfect distance and the ideal venue to jump start your multisport calendar.
– A sprint distance of 750m swim, 20km bike, and 5km run will also be available.
– TriUnited Teens: sprint distance (750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run)
TriUnited 2: Triking | Laiya
July 7, 2013
– Conquer Laiya as triathletes negotiate with the TriUnited Triking Distance of 2km swim, 60km bike, and 15km run.
– A sprint distance of 750m swim, 30km bike, and 5km run will also be available.
– TriUnited Teens: sprint distance (750m swim, 30km bike, 5km run)
TriUnited 3: Elite and Age Group Championship | Subic
October 26-27, 2013
– Who will be crowned TriUnited’s first ever Elite and Age Group Champions? Elite and age groupers battle it out as they race to the podium with a standard distance (1.5km swim, 40km bike, 10km run) course in Subic on October 27.
– There will be a sprint distance (750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run) on October 26.
– TriUnited Teens: sprint distance (750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run) on October 26
TriUnited 4: Sprint | Alabang
November 24, 2013
– Cap off the year with TriUnited 4’s sprint distance in Alabang: 900m swim, 30.3km bike, and 7.1km run.
– TriUnited teens will have a mini-sprint distance of 300m swim, 7.6km bike, and 1.7km run.