Here comes the 2015 triathlon season! Get ready for the National Age Group Triathlon (NAGT), Subic Leg! The first triathlon of the year is set on January 25, 2015. The race also serves as the qualifier for the 2015 Philippine National Games. Read on for more info!
SWIMBIKERUN.ph is a proud media partner of all TRAP races for the 2015 season.
Event Venue: Start & Finish at Dungaree Beach, Subic Bay Freeport
Race Date & Time: January 25, 2015 (Sunday) at 6:00am
Standard Distance Age-Groupers / Relay
1.5k swim (2 loops), 40k bike (2 loops), 10k run (4 loops)
Sprint Distance (SD) Age-Groupers (16~19 & Adults)
750m swim (1 loop), 20k bike (1 loop), 5k run (2 loops)
500m swim, 16k bike, 2.5k run (all 1 loop)
This event, along with the other legs of the NAGT 2015, will serve as qualifying event for the Philippine National Games 2016. The men and women Age Groupers with the 15 best times for each gender in the SD race will be the Luzon qualifiers for PNG 2016. NAGT 2 in Sipalay and NAGT 3 in Cagayan de Oro serve as the other qualifiers for the Visayas and Mindanao respectively. Outstanding performers at the PNG 2016 will be invited to join the PHI Triathlon Team.
Participants’ Categories (Top 3):
• Mini Sprint: 13-15 – Male and Female
• Sprint: 16-19 & Age Group (20 & above) – Male & Female
• Relay (SD)- 2 or 3 members
• SD Male Age Groups: 18~24, 25~29, 30~34, 35~39, 40~44, 45~49, 50~54, 55 & over
• SD Female Age Groups: 18~24, 25~29, 30~34, 35~39, 40 & over
Race Course Description:
• The Swim will be done at Dungaree Beach at the far end of the Subic Airport.
• Transition will be just outside Dungaree.
• The bike course will along Argonaut and Corregidor Rds.
• The run course will be on the road connecting Dungaree to All Hands Beach (STAY RIGHT!)
Schedule of Activities/Waves:
5:00 AM Check in, Body Marking, Opening of Transition Dungaree Beach
5:50 Close of Transition & Briefing
6:10-6:15 Wave 1 All Male Mini-Sprint
6:15-6:20 Wave 2 All Female Mini-Sprint
6:25-6:30 Wave 3 Male Sprint
6:35-6:40 Wave 4 Female Sprint
6:45-7:00 Wave 5 Women Standard Distance
7:00-7:15 Wave 6 Men Standard Distance
CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS DOCUMENT.
• Body markings (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms and both legs.
• Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack in the transition area.
• Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
• Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
• Athletes must follow all traffic rules and watch out for his/her own road safety
• No headsets or music devices in the bike and/or run
TRAP Head Office – Room 101, Building B, Philsports Complex (ULTRA), Pasig City
Mobile phone: +63-915-643-0822 (Fabie), Fax: +632-809-3136
Tel. #: +632-710-8259; +632-399-6598
SPEEDO Concept Stores at Alabang Town Center, SM Megamall, Podium, Glorietta 4 Makati, Bonifacio High Street
Standard Distance: P3,000 (until Dec 31, 2014); P3,500 (Jan 1-19, 2015)
Sprint Distance: P2,500 (until Dec 31, 2014); P3,000 (Jan 1-19, 2015)
Mini Sprint : P2,000 (until Dec 31, 2014); P2,500 (Jan 1-19, 2015)
Relay P7,500 (until Dec 31, 2014); P9,000 (Jan 1-19, 2015)
• 10% discount for TRAP-registered athletes; 20% discount for students & senior citizens (only one
type of discount applies)
• Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP races.
• Fees will cover cost of participation, race packet, event t-shirt and post-race brunch
Peso payment can be made through:
• BPI (Tomas T. Carrasco, Jr. C/A No. 0081-0483-63)
• PNB (Triathlon Association of the Philippines, C/A No. 1002-3310-0013)
• Bank of Commerce (Triathlon Association of the Philippines, C/A # 066-000011755)
Fax or scan and email entry forms and deposit slips to contacts below.
Event Sponsors and Supporters:
Asian Centre for Insulation Philippines, Gatorade, Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA), Philippine
Sports Commission (PSC);
The Triathlon Association of the Philippines (TRAP) in cooperation with the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA)
Office #: +632-710-8259; +632-399-6598
Fax #: +632-809-3136/809-5054
• Fabie David, Head- Secretariat, E-mail: [email protected]
• Allan Carrasco, E-mail: [email protected]