Get ready to register for the Aboitiz Tri2015! Registration is set to open on May 25, 2015 12pm. Mark your calendars coz slots will sell out really fast!
Event venue: Pico de Loro, Nasugbu Batangas
Date: Sat, Sept12, 2pm
Event details: www.bikekingphilippines.com
Registration opens Monday, May25, 12noon
To register: www.bikekingphilippines.com
An Olympic distance triathlon featuring a unique point to point course in and around Pico de Loro and Nasugbu- Ternate Highway. The Aboitiz Triathlon, unlike the usual races, starts on a Saturday afternoon for both the standard and relay categories.
An endless view of the South China Sea is offered to triathletes as they begin the 1.5km swim leg at Pico Beach. Afterwards, they must first bike up a steep hill to the highest point of Pico de Loro before doing three loops along Nasugbu-Ternate Highway and then head back to T2 at the Marina. The grueling 10km run consists of tree-less avenues, rolling hills, a steep descent to the main resort area and another three loops around the Lagoon before heading to the finish line.
Just three (3) hours away from Manila, this destination race is not only for you but for your family and friends as well. Enjoy the various indoor and outdoor activities Pico de Loro offers which will surely make your race weekend more fun and memorable.
- Standard: 1.5Km Swim/ 40Km Bike / 10Km Run
RACE SCHEDULE (Date: September 12, 2015)
|9:00 AM||Registration Opens||Ballroom|
|10:00 AM||Bike Check In||T1 / Beach Area|
|10:00 AM||T2 Bag Check In (Option A)||T2 / Marina|
|11:00 AM||T2 Bag Check In (Option B)||T1 / Beach Area|
|12:00 AM||Race Briefing||Ballroom|
|1:30 PM||End of T2 Bag Check In (Option B)||T1 / Beach Area|
|2:00 PM||Start Race||Beach Area|
|3:00 PM||Shuttle to T2 (Relay Runner)||T1 Mounting Area|
|5:00 PM||Pick up of Equipment||T1 & T2|
|6:00 PM||Awarding||Beach Area|
|7:00 PM||T1 Closes||Beach Area|
|8:00 PM||T2 Closes||Marina|
|Distance||up to June 15||up to August 15|
|Relay (2 members)||6,000||7,000|
|Relay (3 members)||7,500||9,500|
- Deadline for registration is August 15, 2015 or until slots last
- Deadline of registration subject to change depending on slot availability
- Registration fees are non-transferable
- Refund Policy:
- Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office, email: [email protected]
- It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. Upon confirmation of this request, athletes are eligible for a partial refund as follows:
- Any requests received on or before August 1, 2015 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Any requests received after August 1, 2015 will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances
- If you do not receive a response from the race office with 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us again by sending another email to [email protected].
- STANDARD DISTANCE:
- Male Age Group (Elite, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-Above)
- Female Age Group (Elite, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-Above)
- All Top 3 Male/ Female Category and Team winners will receive MEDALS.
- Top 3 Relay Team winners will receive MEDALS.
CASH PRIZES – ELITE CATEGORY
- Event Shirt
- T2 bag
- Swim Cap
- Timing Chip
- Finisher’s Medal
- Post-Race Meal
September 12, Saturday
9:00 am Pick up of Race Kit Pico De Loro Ballroom
11:00 am Bike Check In Pico De Loro
2:00 pm Start of Race Pico De Loro
6:00 pm Awarding & Post race Party Pico De Loro Ballroom