Here we go, folks! All is set for the second leg of the Open Water Challenge Series! Get ready for the Fuego Open Water Challenge Leg 2! This event will be super duper special as this will coincide with the 5th Club Punta Fuego and Ryder Cliff Diving Invitational Challenge! Let’s swim first and then “cool down” while watching elite cliff divers all around the world compete for the championship!
WHAT : Fuego Open Water Challenge Leg 2
WHEN : April 2, 2016
WHERE : Peninsula de Punta Fuego
- Dolphin : 300m and 600m
- Buddy-Buddy : 1.5km
- Collegiate : 1.5km
- Relay : 1km x 3. (3 Man Team)
- Individual : 1km, 2km, and 3km
See the poster for the Extreme Sports Fest weekend made by Club Punta Fuego! You may also sign up for the Cliff Diving Competition! Just check out the details below!
You have the option to register and pay bank deposit or via our registration partners. You may now register online and settle via bank deposit.
Via Bank Deposit :
- Download the registration form
- Deposit payment to :
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Email us the completed registration form along with the deposit slip (with your name) to [email protected]
- For collegiate category participants, don’t forget to include a copy of your valid 2015-2016 school i.d.
- Write on the subject Open Water Challenge Leg 2 (change Leg to desired Event) to make sure its filtered properly.
- Wait for a confirmation email from us. If you didn’t receive an email, kindly resend your email registration or contact us via our facebook and twitter page.
- Keep a copy of the completed registration form and the deposit slip for safekeeping.
Official Registration Partner
- GARMIN CENTER. GLORIETTA 3.
For more questions or inquiries, shoot us an email at [email protected] or click “Contact Us”.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM (will take you to Open Water Challenge Website)