Sign up now for the Triman Triathlon! The Triman Triathlon is the third and final leg of the SBR.ph Tri Series 2018 which will be held at the world class Fontana Resort, Clark on June 17, 2018! The event is a 900m Swim, 30k Bike, and a 5k run. There’s also the Triman LITE category for those who aren’t ready yet for the Triman FULL!
Click here to view all three races and general info about the 2018 SBR.ph Tri Series.
- Triman Triathlon 2018
- June 17, 2018
- Fontana Hot Spring Leisure Parks Resort, Clark
- 6:00 am Race Start
- FULL Distance : 900m Swim – 30k Bike – 5k Run
- LITE Distance : 600m Swim – 20k Bike – 2.5k Run
- MP3 players and other music devices are ALLOWED on the RUN but IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the bike
- The race is DRAFT LEGAL.
- Absolutely no helmet, no ride.
- All race kits will be available on Sunday morning (come early!)
- Optional race kit claiming on Saturday
- NO CUT OFF TIME
The Triman Triathlon is the flagship event of the SBR.ph Tri Series 2018. The race has a distance of 900m swim, 30km bike, followed by a 5km run and LITE category which is a 600m Swim / 20k Bike / 2.5k Run. It is the culmination of the three sports SWIM-BIKE-RUN with enough distances to challenge even the most hardcore of participants but friendly enough for the newbie triathlete who just wants to have that taste of sheer ecstasy upon reaching the finish line.
Relive the sights and sounds of Triman Triathlon 2017!
OFFICIAL VENUE PARTNER
Note : It’s every athlete’s responsibility to know the course and count their own loops. So stay focused and remember your loop count. We will be providing a limited supply of rubber bands at the registration area that you can use so help you in your loop counting.
SWIM COURSE – 900m FULL / 600m LITE
(1 LOOP = 300m)
Athletes will be released in waves (by age groups). Athletes will complete 3 loops of 300m and then after completing the swim, athletes will run to the transition area for T1. For safety purposes, diving will be allowed but is highly discouraged. Please exercise extreme caution when entering the pool. Let’s remember that this is a FUN race.
*TRIMAN LITE participants will do 2 loops.
*For the relays : The other relay team members must wait for their teammate at the transition area.
BIKE COURSE – 30K FULL / 20K LITE
(1 loop = 10km)
RUN COURSE – 5k FULL / 2.5k LITE
(1 loop = 2.5k)
For start list inquiries, email us at [email protected] DO NOT send us a message via social media, sms, etc.
As of June 13, 2018
JUNE 16, 2018 | SATURDAY | FONTANA
3:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M : RACE KIT CLAIMING AT ORGANIZERS VILLA (VILLA # TO BE ANNOUNCED)
JUNE 17, 2018 | RACE DAY | FONTANA
*note : wave release time is subject to change without prior notice
3:00 A.M. : Race Packet Claiming / Body Marking / Bike Check In
5:45 A.M. : Race Briefing at Pool Area
6:00 A.M. : TRANSITION CLOSE / REGISTRATION CLOSE / RACE START
6:00 A.M. – WAVE 1 : ALL FEMALE LITE
6:10 A.M. – WAVE 2 : MALE LITE 30-39 / MALE LITE 40-49 / MALE LITE 50-59 / MALE 60-ABOVE
6:20 A.M. – WAVE 3 : MALE LITE 15-17 / MALE LITE 18-29
6:30 A.M. – WAVE 4 : ALL RELAY / FEMALE FULL 25-29 / FEMALE FULL 45-49 / FEMALE FULL 50-ABOVE
6:45 A.M. – WAVE 5 : FEMALE FULL 15-17 / FEMALE FULL 18-24 / FEMALE FULL 30-34 / FEMALE FULL 35-39 / FEMALE FULL 40-44
7:00 A.M. – WAVE 6 : MALE FULL 15-17 / MALE FULL 18-24 / MALE FULL 50-54 / MALE FULL 55-59 / MALE FULL 60-ABOVE
7:15 A.M. – WAVE 7 : MALE FULL 35-39 / MALE FULL 45-49
7:30 A.M. – WAVE 8 : MALE FULL 40-44
7:45 A.M. – WAVE 9 : MALE FULL 25-29
8:00 A.M. – WAVE 10 : MALE FULL 30-34
10:00 A.M. : Awarding LITE
10:30 A.M. : Awarding FULL
12:00 P.M. : Race End
Directions going to Fontana can be found here.
LINK : http://www.maplandia.com/philippines/region-3/pampanga/angeles/buildings/fontana-resort-clark-pampanga/
When can I claim my race kit on Sunday?
All race kits will be available at the expo area on race morning. Come early!
Ack! I lost my registration slip! How can I claim my kit?
Please bring a valid government id with picture.
What’s inside my race kit?
Your race kit will contain the following :
- 1 Swim Cap
- 1 Race Bib (Your race number)
- 1 Bike Sticker
- 1 Helmet Sticker
- 4 Safety Pins
- 1 Wrist Tags
Aquaman Race Kit. (Triman will be colored red)
For the relay, your race kit will contain the same except it will have 12 safety pins and 2 or 3 race bibs and wrist tags. (Depending on the number of athlete’s per team)
For a faster transition, and if you don’t want to “make tusok tusok” your expensive tri suit, we will have race belts available at the SBR.ph booth.
How come there are so many stickers?! What will I do with the wrist strap?
You must wear your wrist strap at all times, you will not be allowed to enter the race course and transition area without it.
What about the timing chip?
Timing chip will be provided and will be available on race day and saturday.
As an extra security measure, please be reminded of the following :
- No one will be allowed to enter the transition area except for participants with the official wrist tag.
- After the race, no one will be allowed to get their bikes UNTIL THE LAST BIKER leaves transition for his/her final run.
- The number on your bike MUST MATCH with the number on your wrist tag, race bib, helmet sticker, and body marking.
- What if you lose my wrist tag? You will NOT BE ALLOWED to exit the transition area with your bike unless you can show proper identification.
Like what we always say to our participants, just enjoy! ? Most importantly, don’t forget to share the fun and camaraderie of the SBR.ph Tri Series among’st other participants. If you see someone struggling, give them an encouragement by tapping them on the shoulder or saying the famous words, “let’s go!” or “go! go!, Triman”. .
Male Age Categories
• Medals for Top 3 15-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 and above.
Female Age Categories
• Medals for Top 3 15-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50 and above.
Male Age Categories
• Medals for Top 3 15-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and above.
Female Age Categories
• Medals for Top 3 15-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 and above.
Aquaman Aquathlon (FULL / LITE)
Early Rate (Until January 28, 2018 only!)
- Individual : PHP 1,800
- Relay 2-man : PHP 3,300 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
Regular Rate (From January 29, 2018 up to March 25, 2018)
- Individual : PHP 2,100
- Relay 2-man : PHP 3,600 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
*Changes in relay members are allowed up to January 28, 2018 without fees. From January 29, 2018 onwards, there is a PHP 1,000 charge in relay member processing fee. Change in shirt size will still be allowed. By March 25, 2018, change in shirt size is no longer allowed.
Duaman Duathlon (FULL / LITE)
Early Rate (Until April 1, 2018 only!)
- Individual : PHP 2,000
- Relay 2-man : PHP 3,500 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
- Relay 3-man : PHP 4,500 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
Regular Rate (From April 2, 2018 up to May 6, 2018)
- Individual : PHP 2,300
- Relay 2-man : PHP 3,800 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
- Relay 3-man : PHP 4,800 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
*Changes in relay members are allowed up to April 1, 2018 without fees. From April 2, 2018 onwards, there is a PHP 1,000 charge in relay member processing fee. Change in shirt size will still be allowed. By May 6, 2018, change in shirt size is no longer allowed.
Triman Triathlon (FULL / LITE)
Early Rate (Until April 15, 2018 only!)
- Individual : PHP 2,500
- Relay 2-man: PHP 4,000 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
- Relay 3-man: PHP 5,000 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
Regular Rate (From April 16, 2018 up to June 3, 2017)
- Individual : PHP 2,800
- Relay 2-man: PHP 4,300 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
- Relay 3-man: PHP 5,300 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
*Changes in relay members are allowed up to April 15, 2018 without fees. From April 16, 2018 onwards, there is a PHP 1,000 charge in relay member processing fee. Change in shirt size will still be allowed. By June 3, 2018, change in shirt size is no longer allowed.
Tri-Pack (Aquaman, Duaman, Triman Package) | For Individual Racers Only!
Early Bird (Until January 28, 2018)
- PHP 5,500 (Save 800!)
Regular Rate (From January 29, 2018 until March 25, 2018)
- PHP 6,500 (Save 700!)
All entries are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-applicable to future races.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
You have 3 ways to register : You have the option to register via credit card or pay bank deposit or via our registration partners. Check out the options below!
1. Credit Card via Race Yaya.
- Visit register.raceyaya.com
- a flat rate of PHP100 online processing fee will be added to your registration
Or simply click on the following links below to register!
2. Bank Deposit via SWIMBIKERUN.ph
- DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM (Click the link to download file)
- Deposit payment to :
Carlos de Guzman
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Carlos de Guzman
Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Email us the completed registration form along with the deposit slip (with your name and contact number) to
- Make sure to fill up all the important information like SHIRT SIZE, EMAIL, and CONTACT NUMBER.
- We cannot encode what we cannot read. So make sure to send us a CLEAR IMAGE of your registration form.
- Please don’t forget to write YOUR COMPLETE NAME and CONTACT NUMBER in the deposit slip.
- Deposit slips WITHOUT the complete name and contact number WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Group registrations via Bank Deposits are allowed.
- On the email, write on the subject Tri Series 2018 Registration – RACE NAME (race name : Aquaman / Duaman / Triman / Tripack ) to make sure its filtered properly.
- Registrations via BANK DEPOSIT and ON-SITE are encoded manually. Your confirmation will be your name on the start list which will be posted as soon as it’s collated. If you do not see your name on the list, email us at [email protected] and state the your complete details, where you registered, as well as a copy of your registration slip. For registrations via bank deposit, send us a copy of your reg form and bank deposit slip.
- The start list will be updated WEEKLY once it’s posted.
- Keep a copy of the registration slip (for on-site registration) and deposit slip (for payments via bank deposit) for safekeeping.
3. Via our official registration centers:
Please call the stores first to ensure availability of the registration form!
SM CITY MALL OF ASIA, Seaside Boulevard, Pasay
THE BRICK MULTISPORT STORE
Unit 1, Woodridge Apartments, McKinley Hill, Taguig.
114 GF The Commerce Center, Annex Bldg., Commerce Avenue. cor. Filinvest Ave., Alabang, Muntinlupa City
TREK BICYCLE STORE
3Oth Ave., Two Parkade, Bonifacio High Street, Makati.
THE COFFEE TRAIL CYCLERY
GF Bldg B. Solenad 3, Nuvali, Sto. Domingo, Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
MAXIMUS ATHLETE’S SHOP CAFE
126 Pioneer, Sparta Complex, Mandaluyong.
#2 Kamagong St. Violago Homes III. Visayas Avenue, Quezon City.
WAZE / GOOGLE MAPS : SBRPH SPORTS INC.
Tel. : 02-9311060
Mobile : 0955-5268772 (Globe) / 0918-3435798 (Smart)
– Entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-applicable to future races.
– Race numbers are non-transferable.
– NO HELMET, NO ENTRY, NO REFUND (For the Duaman Duathlon and Triman Triathlon).
– ALL* TYPES OF BIKES ARE ALLOWED.
– Your Dad / Brother’s hand me down bike is also allowed! 🙂
* fixies must have front and rear brakes installed.