Salomon– the world’s #1 brand in trail running will be having the annual Salomon X-trail Run on March 23, 2013. This event has been present in 60 different countries worldwide, and in Southeast Asia, it has been held annually since 2008 in Malaysia, Singapore, HongKong, Indonesia & the Philippines. The Salomon ‘X-Trail’ branding is reputed to be a more technical trail running race, with mixture of different terrain surfaces including dirt, rocks, sand & concrete paths. Last 2012’s Salomon X-Trail Pilipinas event was held in Tagaytay Highlands, with more than 1,000 participants—making it one of the most well-attended trail run races in the country.
This year, the Salomon X-Trail Pilipinas 2013 will be held in Hamilo Coast, one of the country’s premiere developments located in Nasugbu, Batangas City. New trail routes will be created exclusively for this event, to attract more trail running enthusiasts. This event welcomes trail runners of all levels, with a “Road-to-trail” nature targeted for beginners who want to explore the world of trail running. The 24km Mountain Run is targeted to trail runners who want to take their race to the next level, with technical ascents and varying terrain. Race distances are — 6km & 12km Road to Trail, and a 24km Mountain Run.
The Salomon Xtrail Pilipinas 2013 Race is a GREEN RUN. No disposables will be provided at the hydration stations. All participants MUST bring their own provisions.
All Registered Participants get 20% discount, across all regular priced items for all participants. Valid at R.O.X. BHS & Salomon Store Glorietta 3.
A tour of the roads, hills, mountains and valleys around Hamilo Coast. The trail sections overlooking the cove are steep and technical, with sharp and loose rocks, roots and thick foilage, but the view if you need to stop and rest is worthwhile.
- Race Categories
24km mountain run
- Targeted to trail runners who want to take their race to the next level, with technical ascents and varying terrain. This category simulates ascents of Skyrunning races – the arena wherein Salomon dominates.
- Registration Fee: P1,300 (with race bib, timing chip, Salomon Xtrail technical jersey. All finishers of this distance receive finisher’s medal & a Salomon Finishers’ bag which includes a Salomon arm pouch, and other freebies). Post race meal will also be served.
12km road to trail
- The 12 km “Road-to-trail” nature targets runners with basic trail running experience who wants to level up and experience technical terrain.
- Registration Fee: P1,100 (with race bib, timing chip, Salomon Xtrail technical jersey. All finishers of this distance receive a Salomon Finishers’ bag which includes a Salomon arm pouch, and other freebies). Post race meal will also be served.
6km road to trail
- The 6km “Road-to-trail” category targets beginners who want to explore the world of trail running. Road runners are very welcome, to experience a different adrenaline rush.
- Registration Fee: P850 (with race bib, timing chip, Salomon Xtrail technical jersey. All finishers of this distance receive a Salomon Finishers’ bag which includes freebies). Post race meal will also be served.
- Add Php 500 – get a Nathan handheld bottle (worth P990), till supplies last.
- Add Php 450 – get a Bus slot from R.O.X. to Hamilo Coast & back, for the first 300 registrants.
- Race Day Schedule
5:00am – 24 km
6:00am – 12 km
7:00am – 6km
*Schedules for race start can change due to weather conditions.
24km (5 hours)
12km (2.5 hours)
6km (1.5 hours)
**10:00am – ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE SWEPT BY THE MARSHALL’s VAN.
10:30 AM – Awarding begins
Registration starts on Feb 1, 2013 until March 20, 2013. You may register via the ff:
1) Online registration via credit card – click here (direct to runner’s runner site)
2) Online registration via bank deposit – Fill up the online form & deposit payment to (Runner’s Runner Bank details).
3) Registration Centers :
1) R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street , Fort Bonifacio Taguig
3/f Runner’s Runner Booth
2) Salomon Glorietta 3 Store
2/f Glorietta 3, Ayala Center Makati City
- Buses will be available to the first 300 participants, for an additional Php450. To avail, please click on the tickbox in the registration form & include payment with the race registration fee. Each registrant may avail of ONLY 1 additional seat in the bus (maximum of 2 seats per race participant). Please save the Bus Stub in your registration form/waiver. This will be surrendered upon boarding the bus on race day.
Special Rates at Pico Sands Hotel at Hamilo Coast, exclusively for Xtrail Participants range from P6,500 to P7,000.
For accommodations inquiries & reservations, please email email@example.com. Leave your contact number & We will call you the soonest.
For inquiries, you may go to: www.salomonxtrailpilipinas.com for details.
Salomon is available in the Philippines at the following branches:
Salomon Glorietta 3 Store, R.O.X. Branches – Bonifacio High Street, Marquee Mall, Ayala Cebu, Camp John Hay Baguio, Ayala Centrio, Cagayan de Oro. Toby’s Branches – Mall of Asia, SM The Block. Res-Toe-Run Branches- Abreeza Davao, Festival Mall Alabang, Harbor Point Subic. Olympic Village- North Edsa, Alabang Town Center. Travel Club Branches- Rockwell, Trinoma. Bratpack Branches- CDO, SM Davao, Embarcadero Legazpi. Duty Free Philippines. NAIA Terminal 3.
Shop for your gear at the :
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SBR.ph Just Got Healthier! | Welcome The Baron Method! - September 2, 2014
- Aquasphere Open Water Series 2014 | Leg 2 - September 2, 2014
- AVON RUN 2014 - September 1, 2014