About The Site:
SWIMBIKERUN.ph (SBR.ph) is a multisport community website which was officially launched last January 1, 2011. SBR.ph contains the latest news about foreign and local triathlon, an updated calendar of important local triathlon, multisport and running events, the Philippines’ biggest online multisport community forum, and information to help every budding and seasoned athlete, via our coach’s corner, gear review, and other unique features, cross the finish line and reach their multisport goals.
To date, SBR.ph is now #1 go-to source of Filipino triathletes and multisport enthusiasts here and abroad. SBR.ph is proud to say that it is also the only multisport portal in the Philippines that has interviewed and featured some of the best triathletes of the world. From 2009 Ironman 70.3 Philippines Champion Terenzo Bozzone, to 3x and reigning Ironman World Champion Craig Alexander, 4x and reigning Ironman World Champion Chrissie Wellington, Mirinda Carfrae, and many more!
SBR.ph is the first in the Philippines to give recognition to its local multisport talents via its annual SBR.ph Awards.
SBR.ph also has its own highly successful race series, the SBR.ph Tri Series, which is a trilogy composed of an Aquathlon (Aquaman Aquathlon), a Duathlon (Duaman Duathlon), and capped off with a Triathlon (Triman Triathlon), which is set all within a month apart and happens early in the year.
SBR.ph is an online division of SBRPH SPORTS, INC. and is created and maintained by Clicks Online Solutions.
How to be a SBR.ph member:
SBR.ph is not a team and will never be. SBR.ph is free and will always be open to everyone who loves the crazy world of endurance sports.
Achievements and Media
Since its launch, SBR.ph has worked with major brands and major races in the Philippines.
- Cherifer Premium
- On Running Shoes
- Rudy Project
- Cobb Cycling
- SLS3 Compression Gear
- TorHans Aero 20
- Tri SWIM
- Tri SLIDE
- Sante Barley
- My Little Athlete
- Tri Mag Asia
- Health Food
- Ineng’s BBQ
- i-tri log book
- Multisport Magazine
- Vibram Five Fingers
Event and Media Partnerships
- Cobra Ironman 70.3 Philippines
- Challenge Philippines
- Subic International Triathlon (Subit)
- 5150 Philippines
- Tri United Series
- TIMEX 226 Iron Distance Triathlon
- Animo Sprint Triathlon
- Pilipinas (formerly Powerade) Duathlon Series
- National Age Group Triathlon
- UPLB Trantados Newbie Triathlon
- adidas King of the Road (KOTR)
- Tri Ilocos Norte
- Zambales Triathlon
- Multisport Weekend
Race for Yolanda
- Spearheaded a fund raising campaign for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda and raised a total of 200,000+.
- Utilized partner bike shops as pick up points for the donations.
Race for Sendong
– Spearheaded the biggest multisport community driven relief drive for the victims of Typhoon Sendong.
– Utilized all partner bike shops as various pick up points.
– Collected 5 trucks worth of donations
Shoe Drive for Tuloy Foundation, Inc.
– Spearheaded the first ever online shoe drive in the multisport community.
– Was able to collect 41 pairs of shoes in just 3 days
Shoe Drive Part 2 for Sen. Pia Cayetano’s Gabriel’s Symphony Foundation
– Partnered with Sen. Pia Cayetano’s Annual Charity Drive.
– Was able to collect 21 pairs of shoes.
About the Administrator.
SBR.ph is created, managed, and maintained by Carlos de Guzman. A 4x Ironman finisher and a multisport junkie. He basically created SBR.ph to force himself to get back into shape. =)
Click here to contact the admin.