Everyone’s invited to the 9th edition of the Anvaya Cove Invitational Triathlon happening on October 15-16, 2016 at Anvaya Cove Beach & Nature Club, Bataan! If you’re looking for a steady mix of hills, thrills, and tons of fun, this is it!
WHAT : The 9th Anvaya Cove Invitational Triathlon
WHEN : October 15-16, 2016
WHERE : Anvaya Cove Beach & Nature Club (ACBNC), Bataan
RACE DISTANCES : (subject to change)
Swim Bike Run Standard Distance: 1.5km (2 loops) 40km (3 loops) 10km (4 loops)
Sprint: 750m (1 loop) 20km (2 loops) 5km (2 loops)
Sprint/Family Relay: 750m (1 loop) 20km (2 loops) 5km (2 loops)
Mini-Sprint: 500m (1loop) 9km (1 loop) 2.5km (1 loop)
8 & under 25m 200m
9-10 200m 2km 1km
11-12 300m 4km 2km
Race Course Description:
Beach start, rectangular course
A new bike course.
This starts with a hilly ride over paved road from the main Clubhouse area then Right to the South Park access road. Loop around South Park and return to the main road & turn RIGHT to the main gate. Go out the main gate & turn left towards Subic Bay Freeport to a turnaround point over another 1.5km of cement road. Return to the Club through the Main Gate then head back to the Clubhouse; turn RIGHT for a loop through hilly Mango Grove, & then back to main road to the Clubhouse.
From Transition onto smooth cart paths around the lagoon
The Anvaya Cove Beach & Nature Club, a 1st class facility, opens its doors to the tri-community to host its annual multi-sport event, made tough by the Club’s hills and lay out. Beach & Golf Club Members will be given a 50% discount.
Events include a SuperTriKids Aquathlon for kids 8 & under plus a Sprint Relay & a Family Relay (immediate family members 13 YO & older) event for 2 or 3 person teams, any gender.
– Body marking (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms and both legs.
– Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack in the transition area.
– Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
– Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
– Athletes must follow all traffic rules and watch out for his/her own road safety
– DRAFTING IS NOT ALLOWED for all participants.
– NO Overtaking on downhill portions of the bike
Sprint (16 & above) Top 3 Over-All, Male & Female
Top 3 Relay & Family Relay Teams
Top 3 of each Age group:
Male: 18~24, 25~29, 30~34, 35~39, 40~44, 45~49, 50~54, 55~59, 60 & above Female: 18~29, 30~39, 40 & above
Top 3 Male & Female: 16 & above (for adult & newbies)
Top 3 Male & Female: 13-15 y/o
Top 3, Male & Female: 8 & under, 9~10, 11~12 Awards and Prizes: All winners get medals. All finishers get t-shirts and post-race brunch
Saturday, October 15:
10:00 AM Pick up of Race Packets
2:00 PM Check-in for STK
2:30 Briefing for STK
3:00 Start of STK Races (youngest to eldest)
6:00 Race Briefing for Sprint / Awarding of STK
6:30 Pasta Dinner
Sunday, October 16:
5:30 am Check-in for Sprint
6:30 Start of Race
10:00 Award Ceremonies & Brunch
Anvaya Cove Beach & Nature Club Rooms Rates (subject to change):
- Sea Breeze Veranda Rates: No. of persons allowed
1 Bedroom Unit- P 9,000 2 / 6
2 Bedroom Unit- P13,000 4 / 8
Room rates are inclusive of breakfast
Only a maximum of 4 persons are allowed per unit
Children 12 years old & below sharing the room with parents are free of charge
Charge for extra person of P700 per person per night inclusive of breakfast & beddings
Check-in time: not earlier than 2pm & Check-out: no later than 12nn
Rates subject to 10% service charge
- Room charges are inclusive of government tax & subject to 10% service charge
- Check-in time: not earlier than 2pm & Check-out: no later than 12nn
- Charge for extra person of P700 per person per night inclusive of breakfast & beddings
- Rooms are adequate for a maximum of 2 adults & 2 children
- Children 12 years old & below sharing the room with parents are free of charge while children above 12 y/o are considered adults & charged as an extra person
- Room Rates are applicable for Single or Double Occupancy & are inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons.
- Anvaya Suite- P10,000.
- Lagoon Terrace- P 8,000.
- Garden Terrace- P 7,000.
- Garden Room- P 6,000.
- Day Guest Fees: P600 per person (subject to change)
Charged to support team & family members of participants who are not staying at ACBNC
Guest Fees include P300 consumables applicable to Food & Beverages only
For more information contact:
Tel # 793-9000
Fax # 793-9088
Mobile # +63917-8-ANVAYA
Download registration form :
Anvaya Entry Form 2016
Submit filled-up entry form with your fee at Registration Center mentioned below. Participants may also pay through:
– BPI (Tomas T. Carrasco, Jr. C/A No. 0081-0483-63),
– PNB (Triathlon Association of the Philippines, C/A No. 1002-3310-0013).
– Bank of Commerce – C/A # 066-000011755 (Triathlon Association of the Philippines)
Then, fax entry form and deposit slip (clear &/or enlarged copy) with name to Fax #: 850-5254.
- TRAP Head Office
Room 405, Building B, Philsports Complex (ULTRA), Pasig City Tel. #: +632-710-8259 or +632-399-6598; Fax: +632-850-5254; website: www.triathlon.org.ph
- Speedo Concept Stores at Alabang Town Center, SM Megamall, Podium, Glorietta 4 Makati , Bonifacio High Street
Or contact: Allan Carrasco email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fabie David, Registration & Secretariat Head email: email@example.com Mobile phone: +63-915-639-4233
Sprint/Mini Sprint- P3,500. (up to Sep 30) P 4,500. (Oct)
Sprint Relay- P8,000. (up to Sep 30) P11,000. (Oct)
Standard Distance- P4,000. (up to Sep 30) P 5,000. (Oct)
SuperTriKids- P1,000. The fee which will cover Guest Fees, cost of participation, insurance, post-race brunch, a Pasta Dinner (for Sprint participants), a race packet & a finisher’s t-shirt.
50% off for Beach & Golf Club members; 20% for Senior Citizens & students not participating in the STK races.
Only one discount will apply.