Save the date! Dipolog Triathlon 103 is set to happen on May 13-14, 2017 at Sunset Boulevard, Dipolog City. This is also a Youth Olympic Games (YOG) event.
- Super Tri kids: 8 & Under, 9-10, 11-12
- Long distance (1.5km Swim – 60km Bike – 15km Run)
- Sprint distance (750m Swim – 30km Bike – 7.5km Run)
- Super Tri Kids: 13-15 (375m Swim – 12km Bike – 2.5km Run)
- Fun distance (375m Swim – 12km Bike – 2.5km Run)
- Age-Group Team Challenge (for Long distance)
SPRINT DISTANCE CATEGORIES
- Male open
- Female open
- 13-15 (375m Swim – 10km Bike – 2.5km Run)
- 11-12 (300m Swim – 7.5km Bike – 2km Run)
- 9-10 (200m Swim – 5km Bike – 1km Run)
- 8 and Under (100m Swim – 2.5km Bike – 500m Run)
- The fastest 3 teams win!
- Each team must consist of four males and one female long distance age-groupers.
- Team registration is mandatory and free of charge through online team registration. Deadline is on May 10. Please make sure the list is final as changes will no longer be allowed after the deadline.
- The team’s overall time is determined by the total time of the five members. If a member did not finish the race, the team is no longer entitled to earn the overall time.
- Age-group team challenge applies to long distance age-groupers only. This is just to clarify that elite category is not classified as an age-group.
If a team decides to have multiple teams, they can do so by naming however the group desires, like for example, Team Eagle A and Team Eagle B.
*This is the 2016 race course and is subject to change.
Not yet open.
Source : www.facebook.com/Dipolog-Triathlon-103-480646105340817/ | www.sugbutriathlon.com/event/dipolog-triathlon-103